Project Lead Engineer - Electrical & Control System
A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Project Lead Engineer, you are a key figure in the in our organization and in delivering our gas turbines all over the world. You are responsible to clarify and understand contractual documents, coordinate and lead engineering activities, minimize risk-exposure, create possibilities to increase the EBIT while maintaining a good relationship with the customer by managing given promises and agreements. This while supporting a positive project team spirit around common goals and achievements. By communicating in a very clear, open and proactive way, you are encouraging others to do the same.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- To succeed in your assignment, you work effectively to develop a positive team spirit in the project team around common goals and achievements. By communicating in a clear, open and proactive manner, you encourage others to do the same.
- As a PLE, you are responsible for technical competence around our products and working methods. You represent Siemens Energy in your projects towards our customers.
- You lead and coordinate the engineering team working on the gas turbine package for your projects.
- Together with the project team, you define the scope of delivery based on the contract, review the work to reduce risk exposure, as well as create opportunities for additional sales.
What You Bring
- Engineering background in electrical or automation with experience in leading others.
- Ability to read and interpret customer contracts with a deeper technical perspective and clarity of the impact it has on our gas turbine package design.
- Knowledge of some of the relevant industry standards and the practices of these customers.
- As a person, you are goal-oriented, responsible and structured.
- You have a strong desire to be part of a developing organization in a role that has a direct impact on the supply chain to the customer.
About the Team
This team today is well composed of 19 people who work with leading technical project teams in electrical and controls engineering.
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this page to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take a look: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html , id nr 250004 not later than 2023-10-02.
Ongoing selection is applied, the role might be filled before last application date.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Isak Lundgren on firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Mikael Nimvall on email@example.com
We will request an extract from the police’s criminal record from the final candidates.
We refrain from all contact with staffing and recruitment companies, or advertising brokers.
Trade Union Representatives:
Anders Häll, Unionen, 0122-887514
Simon Von Eckardstein (Sveriges Ingenjörer) 0122-842 24,
Jan Lundgren (Ledarna) 0122-812 33,
Jonny Persson (IF Metall) 0122-817 69